PAFC GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS
For attention of Schoolboy/Schoolgirl Parents
- Match Day Playing gear is as follows;
- O’Neill’s plain black socks and O’Neill’s black shorts with the PAFC crest.
- If club tracksuits have been purchased for the team, these should be worn up to the game.
- A plain black under-armour top can be worn under the jersey if required.
- Black gloves can be worn on cold days as can black leggings
- No hoodies are allowed to be worn under jerseys during matches
- Hats not to be worn during matches.
In addition to the correct shorts and socks, your child should have;
- Football boots for grass / astro runners for the astroturf pitch
- Shin pads
- Their own water bottle
Please ensure your child arrives on match day with the correct match-day gear.
- Ensure that your son or daughter arrives on time for training and matches and that safe arrangements are in place for getting him/her home immediately afterwards.
- Respect the managers’ rules regarding training days, training times and meeting times on matchdays.
- Respect the managers; if you have an issue you wish to discuss with them, please wait until after the match or training session and discuss out of earshot of all players.
- Please respect the club’s facilities, help to keep them clean and litter free.
- Support the club’s fund raising activities. We cannot improve and grow the club without the support of all our members.
- Ensure your child is registered on PAFC’s on-line system by the due date (no later than end of September 2016)and that the registration fee is paid in full. Unregistered players cannot play or train for any of the club’s teams.