PAFC GUIDELINES FOR SPECTATORS
Code of Conduct for Spectators
- Verbal abuse of players, match officials or opposing supporters cannot be accepted in any shape or form
- Players or match officials should never be regarded as fair targets for ignorant or abusive behaviour.
- Remember that although children play organised soccer they are not miniature professionals - Don’t place excessive pressure on children to perform to unrealistically high expectations.Children play soccer to develop their skills, to have fun and enjoy the game.
- Be on your best behaviour and lead by example. The behaviour of a teams’ supporters will often be remembered long after the result of the game. Be remembered for the right reasons.
- Applaud good play, sportsmanship and best effort by the visiting team as well as your own.
- Welcome and respect all your teams’ opponents. Without them there would be no match.
- Condemn the use of violence in all forms at every opportunity.